Reading Discussion (Group Work) - Understanding the American Education System

1. Merly Marliza 
2. Nilam Nurhijjah
3. Mira
4. Sabli

1. How is the college/university system in the U.S different from the college/university system in Indonesia?
- The university system in the U.S is more modern tjan the university in Indonesia in terms of learning and complete technology. There they provide advanced laboratory equipment, many computers units so very helpful in learning process. This makes children in the world more interested to enroll in one of the universiy in the U.S

2. Which one do your prefer to decide on your major early in your college year or later ?
- Begining of college year, because what I decide now is the right choice for me wich suit my will, not because of others. The decision I choose is my favorite . For example: lectures in the faculty of exonomoc because I like to count and seet knowledge about economic. Then that beginning so that our life is non in vain.

3. Why do you choose economic development study major ?.
- Why do I choose a development study because I want to learn about the economy and want to add to my broader insight.

4. What do you think can be improved from the college/university sytem in Indonesia ?
- School Infrastructure, Incomplete means of infrastructur is still a major problem for every school in Indonesia, where as infrastructure is a supporter of the learning proces of student.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Yogyakarta, Have A Story

About Me