Eat To Live, Not Live To Eat

hi all...
I'm back again, this time I came back to tell a little about my visit at a new famous hangout in the city of Pontianak. Sosmed Cafe & Lounge is located at Jalan WR Supratman Pontianak, this place just opened about 1 month ago. I visited right on the weekend, so the visitors are very crowded. There are many provide food and drink that is very interesting. When I was there I asked the waiter to give me some very recommended food choices in the place and I then ordered the chicken salted egg which I think this food when hearing it is very unique. By the time my order came I tried to eat it and I really enjoy it, this food is very tasty. this food from fried chicken then flavored with sauce mixed with salted egg and there is a little spicy flavor. it's so very tasty! for one plate of chicken salted price Rp. 41,800 is inclusive of tax.

Not only food and drink are interesting. Here is also a very good place to take pictures. There are some parts of the place that is often used as a place to take pictures. yeah .. I also do not want to miss to take pictures. here there is a very large doll that is usually used for photo friends. not only that there are many others.

In addition to our goal to go eat, eating can also make us happy and enjoy life. as the phrase quoted by Molier - "One should eat to live, not live to eat."
Thank you for reading . See you in the next post ...



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Yogyakarta, Have A Story

About Me