Yogyakarta, Have A Story

Hi guys,
I will tell you a bit of my experience while traveling to Yogyakarta. April 2017, I went to Yogyakarta with my sister. I spent about 10 days there.
The plane ticket I bought at the time was a promo, so to go and go home Pontianak spent only about 1 million for one person. Wawwww very cheap !!!.🙆
The first place I visited there was the Borobudur temple. From my lodging in Jogja City, the journey is taken to the temple of Borobudur approximately 2 hours.


not only presents a historic building, in the complex of Borobudur temple also provide beautiful scenery, there are also 3 museums:
1. Samudraraksa Ship Museum
2. Muri / GUSBI museum
3. Borobudur museum


To shorten the time after visiting Borobudur temple, I went straight to the place of Kalibiru. that time the information I got, the place is the most famous tourist attractions for young people because it provides a stunning view to take pictures. 
I also do not want to miss, I am there taking pictures in the most favorite place there. to take photos I was charged, because I took pictures using photograper.


The next day I proceeded to the orchard and the pine forest Mangunan. for admission only charged Rp. 2,000 one person.
In this fruit orchard we can enjoy any fruit that was being fruitful for free, just can not be brought back home.


last place is krakal beach at Gunung Kidul. On this beach the sea water is very clear a lot of rocks very beautiful scenery. There are cliffs that we can see from the beach. Very cool !. To get there from the city we have to take about 2 hours. Around the beach is not only beach krakal but still many other beaches.

Actually there are still many places I visited in Yogyakarta. It's just that I'm not capable enough to string so many words and sentences.
I'll give it through the photos I've captured.




Thank you for reading and viewing my blog.
see you in my next post ...🙇🙇

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

About Me